Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pahadi mutton curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pahadi Mutton Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pahadi Mutton Curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
Add mutton and toss to coat. Heat the mustard oil in a Kadhai or frying pan over medium heat. Himachali Pahadi Mutton Recipe is mutton cooked in a spicy yogurt curry.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pahadi mutton curry using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pahadi Mutton Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg Mutton
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ginger /Garlic paste
- Get 4 big chopped onions
- Prepare 3 big chopped tomatoes
- Make ready 2 black Cardamom
- Get 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp mutton masala
- Get Chopped green coriander
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 3 dry chillies
- Prepare For MARINATION
- Prepare 1/2 kg curd
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp chicken masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
Once the oil is heated give a tempering of cumin seeds, bayleaf, big cardamom, clove, balckpeppercorn, cardamom, and green chillies. Make no mistake the Pahadi Mutton is most certainly of the second bracket. The man ate the mutton and after finishing the whole meal said "Boss, this curry has depth and character". Wild Mashroom II UTTARAKHAND TRADITIONAL II FOOD.
Instructions to make Pahadi Mutton Curry:
- Mix curd and mutton very well.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper into it,1 tbsp chicken masla,1/2 tbsp red chilli powder and 1 tbsp coriander powder.
- Mix it well and keep the mixture into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take a cooker and put 3 tbsp mustard oil into it.
- Let it heat up then put 2 bay leaves and black Cardamom into it.
- Add chopped onion and saute it until it becomes light brown.Add ginger / garlic paste into it.
- Take a bowl and add all dry spices into it and add 1 tbsp water into it and make slurry of these spices.
- Add chopped tomatoes and spices slurry into it satute it for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinated mutton pieces into it one by one.
- Stir it for 8-10 minutes on a low medium heat until the all spices leave the oil.
- Add water according to your need.
- Cover it by the lid.wait for 3 or 4 whistles.
- Before serving garnish it with Chopped coriander.Enjoy it with any Indian bread or rice.
To begin making the Pahadi Chicken Curry Recipe, heat a kadai with oil. Once the oil is hot, add cloves, cinnamon stick, cloves and allow it to fry for few seconds. Add coriander seeds, fennel seeds, garlic, ginger and saute till they soften. Add onions and saute till the onions turn translucent and become brown. Pahari Mutton is a very delicious and famous dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pahadi mutton curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!